Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing 23: Final Thoughts

I just finished filling out the survey for "23 things on a stick". I think this is one of the most rewarding things I could of done, for my library, for my library system, and just for my life. I have allowed myself the time to explore all the online items that I wanted to...but didn't think I should take the time to do it..and also to explore some things that I just didn't know were out there. I want to thank all the people that have made the "23 things on a stick" possible. I hope they offer this again and again for those who were unable to finish, and for those that were hesitant and now we can say to them....GO FOR IT!

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Cindy,

Your registration for More Things is set. There was a typo, but it will soon be fixed. Enjoy learning new Things!

Robin
SAMMIE