Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 18: YouTube and Other Online Video

I found this "Thing" quite entertaining. I could get lost looking at all the online videos available. Viewing all of this makes me understand what all the kids are talking about. I don't know why I have been so reluctant at taking the time to browse all of this, but I guess I have been. I think that there are many uses for Google Video and YouTube that I never realized before. I am glad that I have taken the time to explore these online video options. I wonder where I am going to post the next online video that interests me?
I am a fan of Diet Coke..so, I loved the Diet Coke and Mentos experiments. They were so funny and we don't always take the time to laugh..at ourselves, at each other, or just giggle about something in life. I thought that this was something nonsensical and humorous and wanted to share it.

No comments: