Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 14: Librarything

WOW! I plan on sharing this with not only patrons of the library, but some of my closest friends who are always trying to keep track of all their lists. This is so very easy to manage and the hardest part of registering..is making sure you write down your user name and password. Ha! Sometimes that can really be a challenge though. I like the idea of organizing my book lists and networking with others. You never know when there is a new book out there...or old one..that I really should read...because it is just what I am looking for. I can see using this for a variety of purposes in the public library format with patrons, for programming, and of course for myself. Thanks again for one more great thing in my life.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Cindy,

You are way past the half way point for reachiing 23 things by April 16. And you even took a week off to attend PLA. Robin