Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 17: Elm Production tools

WE LOVE ELM IN THE PUBLIC LIBRARY WORLD! We use elm all of the time for our students and adults alike. We are always showing people this wonderful resource that we all have available to us. It is one of the greatest things! Our entire staff has has some elm training at the library. It is a very cool thing.
On another note..this "thing" gave me an opportunity to review RSS. I think I needed it. When I got to my assignment for thing 17...I thought this is a snap. I went to the site, found what I needed, only each time I tried to try this feed to my RSS site...it said it was not a RSS site. So, after about 5 tries...I am going to go back and try and link them together later. Maybe it is a high traffic day or something..so, wish me luck tomorrow. I may need it.

No comments: