Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing 19: Podcasts

If there is one thing that I have learned...it is that anyone can podcast. I mean if all you have to do is pick up a phone...how much easier can it possibly be. One can almost compare it to the radio. Think about it...generations ago...not that many...the radio was something that people sat around and listened to. So, pod casting is the next best thing. You can pick and choose what you want to listen to...via a podcast. I tooled around in a few different ones...podcast. com..was alright..yahoo podcast was pretty user friendly, podcast.net..I wasn't even able to access, and the one I liked the best was podcastally.com. It was very user friendly. Is this something that I am interested in doing...you know..setting up my own podcast? I would have to think about it. It would be pretty cool to set up one for summer reading. You could have students doing book reviews. So, I guess with pod casting...the sky is the limit.

No comments: