Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 6 : Online image generators

I found online image generators very interesting. I like the idea of being able to create these trading cards for whatever you want...at a point and click. The only trouble that I had was when I was uploading my image to my blog. The image gets stuck...and then if you cancel the job and retry it...it seems to upload properly. I really want to think on how we can use these for programming at our libraries or better yet as a way to promote our libraries..generating hype..and having everyone wearing a I Love the Appleton Library button. I plan on creating a few more items...so, keep watching my blog...for more.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Cindy, You shold have labeled your trading card Appleton Public Library. They everyone would think it is a big city. Are you having fun? Robin