Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 8: Share your creations

Well, I found this Thing very informative, but I am having great difficulty uploading my slideshow. I am going to leave it be and try uploading it again on Monday. Maybe the incredible snow is slowing things down or bogging things up. I am imagining all sorts of uses for these tools with programming and especially for the promotion of our libraries. Using all of this technology makes libraries look very appealing for younger users and hopefully people in my somewhat older age group as well. For some reason even with all of our efforts young people look at libraries as old and stuffy...and we need to change that image with using technology that we have at our very own fingertips. I am so very glad that I signed up for 23 things!

No comments: